Friday, September 7, 2012

tiger cake



My mom turned 50 last July 15. My dad gave her the newest model of Samsung galaxy. My elder sister took care of buying accessories for it. My youngest sister and my niece went to the mall and search for their own little surprise. So I end up thinking for that perfect gift.

My mom already had everything she wanted, a whole set of wardrobe, the newest cell phone model and she can buy a whole bunch of accessories for herself. So what's the perfect gift for her?
Then it suddenly occurred to me, a cake. What is a birthday without a cake right?

Since my mom see herself like a tiger (ferocious and tough), I search the web for a tiger motive cake. Lucky for me, the baker was great she made me a perfect replica of the tiger cake.

We ended up the dinner with a tiger cake for a desert. The cake was long gone now, but I know it made the day quite special.

No comments:

Post a Comment