Monday, September 3, 2012

night out


   I was once a part of the crowd called “party people’ but every since I gave birth to my daughter, I never had the time to party like I used to. Now, every single night out is a privilege to me. It still reminds me how to be young and happy.

   Last Wednesday, I had the time to spend a night with my friends. I had a great night; I hope my friends enjoyed it as much as I did.It was good to have a night with my friends; I can talk about my qualms, my hope and my pride. I hope that they do understand because when I turn tipsy, I really blabber non stop. Having friends to hear me out was one of the best things in life.

   But no matter how I miss those night outs, those drink till you drop and those party till dawn I have to admit that my time is up. I have more responsibility now. I just grew up ahead of my friends and sometimes it is better this way.

   I tell you, I miss being single and free but cuddling in bed with my daughter is still the best moments in my life. I enjoy night outs and girl bonding time, but mother and daughter time is still priceless to me. After all my little daughter will refuse cuddles when the time comes,better grab lots if it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment