Thursday, September 13, 2012

brainy baby cd



This is an effective learning tool for my daughter. My best friend advices me to buy one of those cd and let my daughter watch it from time to time.
Since I am a good friend, I followed her advice and bought a cheap copy of the said cd. I usually let her watch it every afternoon when I am around.
She started watching it few months before she turned one year old. And I was startled when suddenly she can sing ABC along with the cd and eventually identify the letters all by her self. She was one, nearly two, when she learned her alphabet. As the day goes on, she can sing 'twinkle twinkle', she can count numbers and identify it as well, followed by shapes and colors.
For a busy mom like me, I was really worried that I don't have time to teach her the basics. But luckily brainy baby exist and help me a lot.
Now she's turning three and she got bored with brainy baby already. She still watches it from time to time but not always, like she used to. She watches Disney junior more often.

I was really thankful for the inventor of this cd's, it really helped me a lot and as a mom, I advice my friends with toddler to try it as well.
It is really effortless but it will make a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment