Friday, August 17, 2012

the pink pill



After giving birth to my daughter, I got a hard time bringing my petite body back. The being not petite is not actually my problem, but all those belly fat that refuses to leave my belly, is the actual problem.

I suffered 2years of looking like 3months pregant. Thanks to all those fish and fruits and chocolates that I consumed through my pregnancy, it made a big dismay result.

I tried the sit ups and it was not a good idea. I tried the slimming coffee that lots of recommendation, but it did me no good either. Even tried the slimming juice, But all the result was a fiasco.
I have one option left, gym. But heck, I'm too stuborn for that.

Just when my hope was slipping, a friend of mine introduce me to a slimming capsule that he was selling. It was by experience that pursue him to sell the pills to his friends. Lucky for me, I was offered to try it.

Then after two weeks of religiously drinking that said pills,I found my tummy shrink, unbelivable but it shrink two inches small. Finally, A dream come true.

But it doesnt felt good when im drinking it. it disturb my sleeping pattern, I really do lost my  appetite. Palpitation and sweating was part of it to. And you have to drink more water just to avoid fainting(kidding).

The side effect of it may vary from person to person.That was mine, I just dont know about the others who tried.



And I dont really recommend it to those people with heart ailment. its a big no.

despite all that side effect, in short time as two weeks, I got my tummy shrink. No gym, no exercise. I recommend it to people close to me, and so far, I dont have a bad feedback on it.

I don't really know its real name, all i know is it made in japan. And i have a good guess that its same as hokaido pills. There content was same though and the repackaging is close to it.

 A miracle in a pink capsule.

No comments:

Post a Comment