Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Pittacus Lore Addiction






 There are nine of them,from the planet lorien, who came to the planet earth. They are sent here to hide and to develop their legacies and when they are ready, they need to find each other to defend their planet and bring it back to life. But their enemies are hunting them down. three of them were killed. six are still in hiding. They need to survive, to bring justice to their own race.
Will they make it?


It all started when I read this book written by an author named pittacus lore.

These books caught me off guard. My madness with vampires suddenly evaporates. And now, I'm wondering if planet lorien do really exist. Enough to drive me back to my insanity.

These books leave me hanging, I really don't know if it was left that way orsomething. It gives me reason to scavenge the internet. I found out that they are two more untold stories (six's legacy and nine's legacy), luckily it was downloadable. I'm done reading it though. And I'm still craving for more.

It made me wonder, who is pittacus lore, I damn adore his (yes I believe he is a male) way of writing and his imagination as well.

According to the World Wide Web, pittacus lore is one of the elder that came from the planet lorien (a planet same as earth, smaller though, somewhere in the outer space) who came on earth 12years ago. Who came here to tell their story? To warn the earthlings about the domination of other species of alien called mongorians.

Sound convincing to me, an author in hiding, cool.

If pittacus lore life is in danger, as same as the life of those in his story, what will happen next? What if he cannot finish the tale of his planet? His book will remain hanging. It will forever create a question somewhere inside me. Who is number 5 and 8? Where are they? Will their cepan make it alive this time? Will they make it back to the planet lorien? What is Ella’s legacy?

Well he is an effective author after all. And I’m still gripping, and still waiting, and I hope they made it, so somehow it's still going to be a happy ending. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment