Monday, October 15, 2012

Random facts about me


(1) I CRY WHEN I GET ANGRY
-Unfortunately I can't help it. I cry when I'm really angry, no matter what the reason is and no matter who is behind it. I usually cry when I am  in the peak of my emotion. It means I can't handle the feeling anymore that's way I burst out.

(2)I EAT CHOCOLATE WHEN I'M UPSET
-yes I do believe eating chocolates will make you feel better. Any kinds of chocolate. Cakes, candy, pastries and even hot chocolate drink. That's why brownies is one of my favorite food.


(3)I AM A BAD COOK
-Never trust me in the kitchen. I don't even know how to fry a fish. let alone cook a good meal.

(4)I LOVE BEING ALONE
Yes, I love being alone for time to time. It help me check everything and reflect on my own life

(5)I AM A SNOB


I'm not really pretty and I'm not rich either. But I'm really a snob. I am not that friendly, the same reason why I don't have a lot of friends. I just learn to guard myself to strangers. Cause stranger can hurt you deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment