Sunday, October 7, 2012

My what if


Almost half a decade had pass since we first met.
Those years that we are together are already in daze, some are totally forgotten.
We haven't seen each other for the pass three years, I wonder if the feeling died out.
We loved, we hated, we shared dreams and hopes
A feeling of connection, unexpectedly tied us together

But fate played better that time,
No matter how hard we fought,
Fate planned the battle really hard.
fate left us with nothing but to surrender.
and the battle ended.

leaving me with nothing but a lost love, a lost hope, and lost dreams.
A scratched that never fully healed,
left me with never ending questions of what if.

Now, half decade had past,
i wonder if you still remember me.

Through these years and through the years that's about to come,
I know, deep inside that you will always be my what if.

No comments:

Post a Comment