Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The worst and best of my 2013

This year was a though one for me. It was far more worst than 2012, but it was happier than  it.

These are the some of the reason why it was happier and the reason why it was worst than 2012

1. God gave me a gift, a son that I wanted 4 years ago. I don't deserve it, but god still granted it.
2. It was my princess first year at school
3. I had a Caesarian operation, my first major operation
4. I had my first thousand pesos debt
5. My parents got separated
6. I got my first ipad :)
7. Had an extra income by selling branded clothes and mist
8. Me and my husband got back together
9. We had a mini reunion with my aunts and cousins
10. I got tangled between my mom and dad
11. Another dispute with my mother in law
12. My first to pay 30 thousand pesos for my daughter's education
13. Had my first mud mask
14. Attended a wedding of a close friend
15. Purchase our own ride. A motorcycle.

These are the highlights of my 2013. Full of blessings ang full of tears. But what ever happened, I know it was for the best. I hope 2014 will be better and fruitful.

Thank you 2013,

No comments:

Post a Comment