Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My New Year resolution

I don't really know if I should write something like this. I've been writing my New Year resolution since I was a kid, but I couldn't remember doing it and worse it seems I forgot everything about it.

But anyway old habits are hard to die. So this is my resolution for this year and I hope this will happen for a merrier me.

(1) I will try not to yell at my kids for the entire year
(2) I will stop to bring the past back, and try to concentrate on the present. It is not yet too late to have a happy married life.
(3) I will try, super try to control my temper, maybe I would do the yoga thing
(4) I will love myself more
(5) I will do the the things that makes me happy. I would not think and hesitate anymore. I will just go with the flow and be happier
(6) I will try to travel more this year, to enjoy my own country and to add more colors to my dull life.
(7) I will read more books. I promise to jump out on my own genre.
(8) I will try to watch more movies. I'm not a movie lover, but there is something good at watching It. 
(9) I will try to pamper myself this year. Since I put my children first before me, maybe it is not a sin to pamper myself from time to time.
(10) I promise to eat on time
(11) I promise to exercise
(12) I will spend more time with my friends. Since I have a few Good old friends ant it seems  I'm losing those few already 

I will stick to a dozen because I'm not that sure if I can do it. But I will try my very best to do it. For a change and for a better be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment