Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My 27th

     Let's begin this year with a celebration of my own birthday. For the first time in decade I celebrated it with my bestfriend, Arianne. Together with her boyfriend and my husband, We had dinner at ysabelle. A new resto that we are both dying to try out. It is not that expensive like we all expect, but it has a good food and a tranquil atmosphere. Perfect for an intimate date or cozy family dinner.

     i tried this white sauce pasta ( I forgot the name) one serving is good for two already and my bestfriend ordered this basket of appetizer. Both were good and worth it. My friends surprise me with a cake and because it is my birthday, I do the wishing this time.




     After my dinner date with my best friends, we went to wackys for drinking session. Wackys, one of my favorite places here in legaspi. My other bestfriend was there too. The night was blast. Everyone went wild singing and im sure everyone enjoyed it. 



   I'm 27 years old already. A happy mother, contented daughter and understanding sister. I get what I needed and already had a two angels. What else do I need wishing for? I just wish for a better life, strength and more understanding. I wish for happiness and friends. I don't really need material things. As you get older, you'll understand that there are better things to ask for than those petty things we don't need at all.









No comments:

Post a Comment