Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Alice my furkid



I never planned to purchase a new pet, I already had a Rottweiler named coco and she is enough for me. Actually, I don't even have enough time for her, let alone another pet.
But one of my customer had a sibe (Siberian husky if you don't know what I meAn) and inform my Husband that the girl one gave birth to its litter.

So my husband out of his excitement reserved the only girl. I never thought that he was serious, thinking that I am few weeks pregnant to our second child. But he was serious, and after two months, Alice came home with him.

Siberian husky is very hard after all. They need a lot of care and affection. They are very choosy in their diet and they don't want their food to be always the same. At first we keep her inside our house but later on,my daughter had a terrible asthma attack that made us decide. To keep her outside. It's okay at least our coco keep her company. We used to bring her to the store, but when my tummy got bigger it was not easy for me to carry her in the motorcycle. So keep her in the house with coco.

I still don't have much to tell, after all, Alice is still young, seven months by now. Due to my pregnancy I don't have time for my other kids. Though I hope I could spend more time with them. So I'm looking forward to have a little time with them, besides I'm already due in three months. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment