Friday, November 16, 2012

Fake Friendship


They say it was amazing when a stranger suddenly became your friend. But I say it hurts big time when you reverse it, when a friend turns into a stranger.
I knew how it feels to lose a friend. But what hurt most is that, that friend is like a sister to me. A soul sister that well, became a snake I think.

A lot of people say that we look alike; they thought we are biological sisters. We look more alike than my true siblings. We used to go bargain hunting, talk over fraps and over margaritas. We shared countless of moments; even other people became envious of us.

I really don't know why people always get distance with her, she always lose friend, she says no one understand her or people used her.
I used to defend her, love her like a sister; she became my confidant, my sister in crime.

But the time came that she did to me what I assumed she did to everyone else, to gossip about me. Spilling every secret I confided with her, spreading every dark story of mine. She criticize me, defined me and she sadly accused me. I thought she would understand but no, maybe that's her way to your life, she will confide and love you and hug you and kick your ass big time. And that kick is enough to wake me up to an illusion that she created.

Now we don't talk anymore, I hardly see her even if she's just around the neighborhood. I stop hating and caring when the wound healed. Even though I don’t speak to her, I still heard same old story, like what she did to me, she's still doing to others over and over again.

I don't hate her anymore. There is a reason enough for her behavior, but I don’t want to dig the old wound, just don't care anymore. She is just a random people to me now, someone who belonged to my past.
I already forgave her for what she did; the damage was not that brutal, the wound finally healed. But accepting her like a friend is not that easy anymore. She maybe a smart ass, but I am now wiser on my own.

I do admit the time came that I miss her company. I miss our sisterly bonding and I realize that missing her is only part of moving on. Now that I get older and gain more understanding, I just wish she find someone better that will change her for a better her.

And I don't worry about her anymore, because I do believe in karma and confidently I would say that it was a big karma that she loses me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment